Introducing the Traxis rotary tattoo machine by Brian Campbell of Special Technique! The Traxis features extremely smooth and quiet operation, minimal vibration, and an excellent transfer of mechanical advantage in the working parts.
Hand milled one at a time by Brian Campbell in the Special Technique lab. The mechanism in the Traxis rotary offers the best advantages of the armature and linear rotaries COMBINED. This mechanism is a Brian Campbell innovation, and uses the same motor as the Workhorse Irons rotary.
- CNC Milled Body, Hand Made Parts by Special Technique
- Motor, bearing and drive bar are the same as the Workhorse Rotary
- RCA Connection Only
- Ideal for both Lining and Shading
- Voltage determines speed, dial-in to accommodate user preference
- Optimum operating range is between 3 and 5 Volts
*Certain Eikon power supplies will not run rotaries, when the duty cycle stays at 99 for more than 60 seconds they shut off. If you have one of these models, Eikon will possibly upgrade the software..
If out of stock, please email email@example.com to be added to the waiting list.
Workhorse Rotary Disclaimer